India is considered to be the world's largest democracy and one of the most successful countries in Asia. It is a developing nation and is open to outside trade and influences. India is a unique country as it is easily accessible to other parts of Asia, Africa, Europe and America. It acts as a bridge between developed and developing countries of the world. India's strength lies in its geography as much as in its culture. Since the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, distance between India and Europe has been reduced by 7000 kms. India holds the advantage of accessibility to the countries across the globe.
• New Delhi, located in the centre of the country, is the capital city of India
• Delhi NCR is the commercial hub of Northern India which has easy connectivity to all regions of India through Air, Road and Rail networks.
• Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport, New Delhi is one of the busiest airports in South Asia with a current capacity of handling more than 46 million passengers.
• New Delhi is a member of the Asian Network of Major Cities 21. Asian Network of Major Cities 21 is a body representing the interests of several large capital cities of Asia. Common thread binding the cities is - urban planning, sustainability and crisis management.
• GIANT Centre corporate office is located at Spaze, Sohna road in Gurgaon. It is the most sought after region in India and is house for some of the major multinational companies, including headquarters of big Chinese entities like Huawei, ZTE etc.
• It is a part of National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi that is witnessing rapid urbanization.
• Gurgaon is home to 250 Fortune 500 companies and has the 3rd largest per capita income
• Has a large trade business and industrial influence of the capital city
• Close proximity to DMIC (New Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor), a visionary industrial project of India
• Located at a distance of just 10 kms from New Delhi International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the world
• NCR aims to promote growth and balanced development for absorbing the economic development of New Delhi. This is enabled by efficient transport network, development of physical infrastructure, regional land use pattern, improved environment and quality of life.
• The most strategically located and well planned industrial and business township in Delhi NCR
• Delhi NCR gets its first World Trade Center (WTC) at Spire Edge in Manesar, an integrated 1.6 million sq.ft mixed use IT/ITeS development.
• At the cusp of Delhi-Jaipur highway & Kundli-Manesar-Palwal expressway
• It houses some of the leading global brands like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Suzuki and the like, who are making colossal investments in Manesar real estate.
• Most of the top notch builders in India like Reliance, DLF, Unitech, Raheja, Vatika and ABW Group etc. have already reserved their space on this stretch to develop astonishing townships.
• Extension of Metro project to Manesar would considerably reduce the time for commutation between Manesar and Delhi